“No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.”
— Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972
Title IX Consulting Group believes that key elements of review are necessary for a robust and meaningful Compliance Audit of school districts, and campuses.
Analysis of Title IX policies, review of Title IX compliance preparation, and the creation and evaluation of Campus Climate Surveys are critical tools to better review your adherence to Title IX regulatory guidelines. These three areas will provide a comprehensive review of your risk management procedures and of student and employee experiences, thoughts, concerns, and behaviors.
Our Compliance Audit process includes, but is not limited to:
- Development of a confidential survey that will encourage honesty and reduce biased responses
- Collaboration with administrators to address key areas of concern
- Analysis of data obtained to provide insight to administrators on the frequency of sexual discrimination and key areas that need to be addressed for an effective and comprehensive change
- Development of a strategic plan for short-term and long-term improvements
- Summation of all documents and information reviewed to highlight findings and conclusions.