“No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.”
— Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972
Title IX Services For Students
Title IX Advisor
If you or someone you love have experienced any form of sex discrimination, or if you have been falsely accused of sexual misconduct, Title IX Consulting Group can help you decrease your stress by having a Title IX expert by your side.
We will connect you with our Title IX expert that advises law firms nationally on Title IX issues. Our Title IX expert will advise you on your Title IX case and help you navigate through your campus’s adjudication process.
Title IX Consulting Group’s Title IX expert will help you:
- determine the best Title IX approach based on the facts of what has happened
- attend Complainant/Respondent meetings and interviews regarding the complaint
- ensure you receive timely information & supportive measures
- observe and consult with student Complainants/Respondents and take appropriate action to ensure that an investigation does not violate applicable laws or policies
- provide insight for gathering evidence and the creation of a witness list
- support the crafting of an opening and/or closing statement
- meet frequently to discuss anticipated hearing questions and how to better deliver answers
- ensure due process & transparent communication
- oversee the entirety of your Title IX case and evaluate if it has been appropriately handled.